Tuesday, January 3, 2012

If you've followed my blog for a while...
 you know I have a fondness for rust...


it's interesting to me the aging process...
of items....not so hip on my aging process...

weathered....rusty....shows experience...
shows it's stood up to the test of time...

maybe a little wisdom....
oh maybe that's what that rust  wrinkles...lines...
I see in the mirror....it's wisdom....
well I'll go with that anyway...
so when you put your glasses on...
and see rust wrinkles..lines...
just remember it is wisdom....
that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

8 comments:

Jeanie said...

I will definitely go along with your thinking on this. At least our wrinkles are just wrinkly, not rusty ;)

MadSnapper said...

i like rust too and the twirly rust is super duper rust. like that last one whatever it is. so now when i look in the mirror i will think i am rusty not wrinkled, HA HA

TexWisGirl said...

totally laughing over here!!! can you hear me?! :)

Diana LaMarre said...

hmmmm...I think I am getting pretty rusty!

Michaele said...

My wisdom is rusty. Is that the same thing??

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are excellent photos of rust.

Tanna said...

Girl, I hear you and I'm sticking with you on this too!! blessings ~ Tanna

Judy said...

You do rust so well!