Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm so excited....I had my first sale at my
Cafepress store.....



my Ex sister in law...sister in my heart always..
bought my poster with the ducks.....

I'm still trying to figure out how to make the shop more appealing...
but today it was just so slow....
everything I tried just didn't work out....
I still can't comment on a lot of blogs...
so if you are reading mine...
know I'm thinking about all of you...
enjoying your posts...
it's odd that some can comment others cannot...

I didn't get a lot accomplished today...
but I had a nice day...
resting up for the new week...
We still haven't found a home for our stray visitor...
he has moved in full time to my FIL's...
he sleeps on the front porch....
hubby has fixed him a nice little bed...
he keeps guard on the house....
he makes his rounds to the neighbors...
then comes back to the house...
Calling all DFW Texas bloggers...
if your looking for a great boy....
he is a true boy hasn't been neutered..
he's yellow lab mix....
good with other dogs...
not good with cats...
he chases them away....
he has been hit by a car or something in the past...
one of his back legs he can not use...
but let me tell you it doesn't slow him down a bit...

loving homes only.....
we just can't take on another furbaby...
not with our four....plus granddog....
right now he is earning his keep....

14 comments:

Michelle said...

He does look like a sweetie. I hope your find a home for him.

Tanna said...

Congrats on your shop sale!! I know.. the commenting thing is frustrating right now. Good luck on finding this guy a new home. blessings ~ Tanna

TexWisGirl said...

commenting is still frustrating, yes. congrats on your sale! wish i could help on the dog, but i don't know any one...

Cherrie said...

I haven't been able to look at or even post on any blogs until I switched back to the old style blogger. Now I can, it's crazy.

He sure is a cute boy kind of looks like my Bizzy did, but Bizzy was a lot FATTER!

Diana LaMarre said...

Congrats on your first sale!

Nancy said...

I do hope the dog finds a permanent home -- he looks very sweet. :)

Nancy's Notes said...

Way to go on your first sale, must have been exciting! Oh, I hope you find a good home for the nice dog!

MadSnapper said...

i said a prayer for a wonderful home for this precious pup. i think the problems with blogger is they are making a transition AGAIN to something new

Judy said...

You have flowers blooming! I am so jealous!! The temp here, with wind chill, is 34 below freezing.
I took a look at your store, and I like your idea of only having a few types of things - just the postcards, note cards, and posters. I think I will do that, only have the separate sections for each type - all the postcards, all the note cards. Someone suggested that I get photos printed of a number of my photos, and ask people at the mall which they like better, rather than choosing the ones I like best. I wonder if that was a polite way of saying she wasn't thrilled with my choices?
With the dog living there, it looks like someone is in the house, so that is a good thing. I hope you find him a good home, though. He could do with some loving!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations on your first sale.
The flowers are lovely and I pray you find a home for your visitor.

nanny said...

I hope you find him a good home soon....he is a good looking dog.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congrats on your first sale! I'm so excited for you and hope it is the first of many!

Dixie said...

Congrats on your first sale. I remember just how exciting that can be.

We just found a home for the bobtail cat that took up residence on our front porch just before Christmas. He kept bringing me gifts like dead rats and rabbits.. so glad he moved on to a farmer with a big barn that needed a good mouser!

Have a wonderful week! Dixie

Michaele said...

Congrats on your store and sale! I will go check it out! Hope you find a good home for him.