Saturday, January 28, 2012

we have a lot of scenes like this...
after the rains we had this week...

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”

― Søren Kierkegaard


“A lake is a landscape's most beautiful and expressive feature. It is Earth's eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature.”

― Henry David Thoreau, Walden



"The past can't be changed, can it...
It can just be forgiven"
Elizabeth George
Today I'm joining Weekend reflections

If you would like to enter my giveaway...
click on this link Giveaway...
open to all USA bloggers...

11 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Standing water.

What a delightful thing. After so much drought.

:-)

“I live in two worlds. One is a world of books...........It’s a rewarding world, but my second one is by far superior. My second one is populated with characters slightly less eccentric but supremely real, made of flesh and bone, full of love, who are my ultimate inspiration for everything.”
~ Gilmore Girls

TexWisGirl said...

i was happy to see our puddles, too. :)

Nancy's Notes said...

Those photographs of water standing, aww, wish I could have taken them! That is one awesome photograph of your boys! Too adorable!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love photos with reflections.
So do the dogs get all muddy?

MadSnapper said...

I know the dogs and all of you are doing a happy dance over rain at last. and it makes for beautiful photos

Nancy said...

Would love to get some rain, but it looks dry for most of next week! Lovely reflection, Deb.

Bev said...

Lovely pictures!

Anonymous said...

Nice reflection pictures and nice quotes sweet Deb. Hugs

SquirrelQueen said...

Looks like you had lots of rain. The puddle reflections are great. Rain is even better when it's followed by sunshine.

James said...

Great reflections!

A Colorful World said...

Gorgeous reflections! And I love the quotes! How did I get so far behind in looking at your posts!!!