Friday, October 18, 2013

Hodge Podge Friday...

Friday already....
doing a little Hodge Podge....
 
I've been scatter brained this week...
can't seem to focus...
I don't know if it's left over from the meds...
or if its the ugly M rearing it's head again...
 
 
my daughter has been decorating for Fall this week...
it is fun seeing her excited about it...
sending photos to me...showing her creations...
 

I've had a few people ask me to do photo shoots for them....
I really feel honored that they are asking me..

 

Hotrod is still loving school...
The Fireman and Fire truck came to visit this week...
he was very excited about it..
 
Pawpaw put him together a  tool box...
with tools...he is having a ball working on things...

 
Three year olds are a bundle of energy....
some days he is so grown up...
other days....not...
what an adventure it is...
he is really into story telling now...
he likes me to make up stories...
we have lots of adventures...
on Rocket ships...jet planes...
hunting for alligators...
going to Venus....
I love his imagination....
going to meet an old friend for lunch today...
fun catching up on old times...
 
 


6 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a fun lunch! I have a friend who moved away and will be in town in November and we are having lunch on the 8th....I can't wait. Great shots of the birds and the girls. I'm glad Hotrod is loving school and firetrucks are always a hit!

TexWisGirl said...

that last shot is adorable. :) enjoy the weekend!

Susan said...

I love your photos, they ask you to take pictures because you are really awesome at it! I know what you mean about scatterbrained.

Enjoy lunch and have a great weekend dear!

MadSnapper said...

my fav is the two sitting on the old set of wheels, and the little girl looking in the window... and that OWL is screaming out to be a Halloween project in pizap..

Judy said...

I love that last image!!!!

Linda said...

They grow up so fast, don't they?
Our quads are about 17 months old and every week they have changed.....
Louis Dean used to use a John Wayne quote about it being too bad that children have to grow up to be PEOPLE! I am hoping this new generation will have some awesome PEOPLE in it!! Like YOUR Hotrod and MY GRAND Quads!!!