Sunday, October 20, 2013

 I had a great date with my Mom last night....
the wedding was beautiful...
the scenery was beautiful...
I did not take my camera with me...
I did get some photos with my phone...
but they aren't great...
 
 I got to catch up with cousins...
Aunts...and Uncles....
it's funny when we were kids...
some of my cousins seemed so much older than me....
now they really look so much older than me...
lol...just kidding cousins...you all looked great...
 
 
 this morning I got up...
went to check out a location ...
where I'm going to be doing a photo session soon...
I haven't been out to the Canal in several years...
there are some really cool spots...
 I  love sunflowers...
when I saw these...
just had to photograph them...
 
it's been a great weekend...
now to rest....
for a new week will begin soon...
 
 


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i like that bell tower!

Judy said...

You got some great images!!! I think your people will be pleased with the backgrounds you have found!!!
Probably best you did not take your camera to the wedding - this way, you could focus on catching up with your family and friends...

MadSnapper said...

beautiful tower and the first one we call that a dirt dauber nest... the sunflower shot is beautiful, i like the flowers, the glass and the railing, all pleasing to the eyes. glad you had a good date with your mom

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you had fun at the wedding!

Michaele said...

Neat sunflower shot. Reminds me of summers passing

Susan said...

Love these Deb, especially the sunflowers. The week has begun, I hope you got the rest you needed.