Friday, October 25, 2013

well I'm happy to know...
I'm not the only one feeling out of sorts...
I have spoke to several who are feeling the same way...

 I had a good day with Hotrod...
we went to the park ...
little boys can be so much fun...
 
 I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words. ~Ann Hood

It ain't gun control we need...
it's sin control...
Si Roberson....(Duck Dynasty)
This photo of my niece almost got deleted...
then I decided to play with it a bit...
crop it...change coloring a tad...
I'm glad I didn't delete it...
 
Woo hoo....ready for the weekend....
 

6 comments:

Linda said...

You and me both! Love that last pic. You are so creative.

MadSnapper said...

i agree with glad you kept the photo. she is a doll and great shot of her.. that steeple on the church is really neat, i haven't seen one like it, stacked up like that. i have more out of sorts days than in sorts days

TexWisGirl said...

adorable pic of your niece! :)

like that big white church pic, too!

Judy said...

That photo of your niece looks good, after you have fixed it up! I have a bunch of photos of my newest nephew (6 month old Yorkie) playing with his cousin (5 year old soft coated wheaten). Looking forward to being at home. Maybe that is where the sun is hiding...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the church....enjoy your weekend!

Carla said...

Love the pictures.
I know I'm ready for another weekend. Now