Tuesday, October 22, 2013

it's been a while since I've had Hotrod on the blog...
we took an adventure walk Monday morning...

 walking with a 3 year old boy...
is an adventure....
 
 there is something new to see at every turn....
 
 or something to turn around....
 lot's of things to look at...
pick up....
peak through.....

and when you get back....
there is always time for a game of ball with Rooster...
 
Down...set...Hut one...Hut two....
I went on a little shopping spree...
which is something I don't do very often...
but I was in need of under garments...
why does it seem they all wear out at the same time...
I needed socks....seems most my socks....
managed to move with my daughter...lol....
they have slowly but surely left with her...
why is it when you find under garments you like...
they stop making them....
just when I find them that fit the way I like....
then I have to start all over again...
My daughter and I have been putting together our calendars...
seems like we have a lot going on the rest of October...
our November and December is filling up quickly...
we have lot's of fun events coming up...
with Family...Friends...dancers...
My daughter found a new phone Ap...
Cozi...it is a family calendar...
it is free..
unless you want to pay for extended services...
and not have ads...
 
a great way for family members to be able to keep up
with holidays...birthdays..gatherings...
 


4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love these photos, they are so darn cute. Looks like it was a fun adventure. I went to buy new under garments a few weeks ago and my absolutely favorites are gone too :( I was so bummed and don't know what to do now. Luckily I have six pairs that are pretty new, I only take them when I travel so I still have some nice ones.

TexWisGirl said...

i like hotrod's shoes. :) hi rooster!

Jeanie said...

I love the pics of Hotrod. I took a walk with a 3 year old today....lots of the same "adventures"

MadSnapper said...

i love the peaking through the fence HR and the running HR.. glad to see him back on the blog and he is so TALL.. wow has he grown. hi sweet Rooster.. and i just had a pet peeve soap box lecture last week about under pants that they stopped making. the ones that they said replaced them and are the same are most definitly not