Sunday, October 27, 2013

Warning...photo overload....

Please excuse the photo overload...
but I just couldn't help myself....
Miss A was the best model ever....

when I asked her to do something...
she did it right away....
a very sweet...laid back girl....

we had a nice day for photos...
not too sunny....but not too cloudy either...

this is a costume my daughter picked out...
they used it in the recital this year....

the colors are awesome on Miss. A...

there were a lot of photographers on the canal today...
it has a lot of character...

Hubby got all my shelves put together...
they are now in the laundry room....
filled up....
I can actually walk into my laundry room again...

I moved a bunch of summer clothes to storage...
filled up a bag full of clothes to give away...
tried on clothes...found some that fit again...
that I haven't been able to wear in a while...
sure makes you feel good...
It has been a productive weekend...
I'm not feeling so....out of sorts....
too much stuff...can sure weigh you down...
or should I say too much unorganized stuff...
 

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

she's really a beauty. sweet photos.

Nancy said...

Just love her costume...

MadSnapper said...

the costume is perfect for her and she is truly a beautiful girl... and very photogenic to. i like the last one in front of the stones and the one on the steps. glad you are organized and feeling better

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The pictures are all so beautiful!

Janie said...

Lovely photos! She looks like a Spanish dancer in ballet shoes.
You're right, too much stuff can be overwhelming. I try to weed it out periodically.

Judy said...

I love the image where she is sitting on the steps!!!