Sunday, June 1, 2014

I got up this morning....
headed straight for the mower...
got everything mowed...
my sweet Hubby had breakfast ready for us....
headed back outside...
had a date with the weeds in my garden...
it was a long date...
still have a row and a half to do...
but got 95 % done...
then I soaked in a tub...
put on fresh out fit...
then headed to see my niece...
picture day with Aunt Deb....
 
 she is not a fan of photos...
but...she was an awesome model today...
I had so much fun with her...
 
 I'm very proud of my brother...
though it was really hard on him...
he kept quiet...
 just let us girls have a fun time...
 as a reward for all her hard work...
she got to play on the play ground...
then...for the biggest reward...
her Mommy and Daddy...
took her for ice cream....
 
 I'm thinking she just might want to do more photos...
if she gets the same rewards...
 
 I asked her if the flowers smelled good...
she said NO...
I asked her if she thought they smelled like dirty feet...
she said NO...
they smell like mushrooms...
"I don't wike mushrooms...they yucky..."
I really do wish I could have any extra day between...
Saturday and Sunday....
Happy June 1st...
lot's of plans for this month...
Family Reunion...Daughters boyfriends birthday...
Hotrods birthday...
Father's Day...
Fun Girls night...a swim party this time...
lot's of things to look forward too...
the petting zoo is now open...
Hotrod can't wait to go...

3 comments:

Linda said...

Your niece is adorable!! I know you loved that long soak in the tub! I have SEEN that awesome bathtub of yours!!

The Petting Zoo is OPEN?? Amber and I are going to bring the quads over for it!

MadSnapper said...

these are all awesome shots.. love the family photos.. she is really so so adorable. my favorite is the NO with the arm over her head

Judy said...

She is such a sweetie!!! I wonder what she will think of these photos when she is older...