Sunday, June 29, 2014

 Saturday night was Fun Girls night...
look at this cool wall the hostess (with the mostess) made...
photos from our other Fun Girl times...
also the crafts we have done...
 
 Linda from Linda's Life Journal joined us...
I caught her snapping photos...
surely to be seen on her wonderful blog....
Linda also won the door prize...
a bucket of squash...cucumbers...jalapeno peppers...
from my garden...
 we painted glasses this time...
a very fun craft...
 my beautiful daughter was able to join us....
 
 This is one reason we are called "Fun Girls"
we like to have fun....
 
 I haven't seen this gal...since graduation....
way back in 1980...
she next in line after me in line...
my name was Rich...hers was Richardson...
 
 Our hostess had everything set up...
all we had to do was bring our glass...
start painting...
 
 besides painting...
there was lots of laughter...talking...and remembering...
I love this group of ladies...
everyone is just themselves...
 
Our bungalow for the evening....
such a fun time...it ended too soon...

6 comments:

Linda said...

It was a GREAT evening!! Thanks to Jamie (our hostess!) I painted a wine glass because SHE provided extras!!! GREAT group of wonderful ladies!! Thank you for bringing us all together!

MadSnapper said...

all the way through the post i was wondering where you were, so thanks for the last shot that showed me. perfect place for fun...

TexWisGirl said...

what a nice set-up! the hostess definitely went all out for fun. :)

Michaele said...

Very talented group of ladies! No swimsuit shots?

Just Mags said...

What great fun you all have on your ladies gatherings. Was hoping to see your painted glass. Hugs

Carla said...

I want to paint glasses. I'll have to have Linda teach me since she's so good at painting.
Looks like y'all had loads of fun.

I had something for you and I was going to give it to Linda when I saw her then went off and left it at home. Next time or maybe I'll just mail it.