Thursday, June 26, 2014

 The bees are buzzing...the sun is shining...
we have had a very wet week here in Texas...
no complaints...
unfortunately some have had flooding...
on the bright side some of your lakes are up 4 or 5 feet....
 
 while String bean is enjoying the pool...
I decided to play with the settings on my camera...
I mainly use the automatic settings...
but today...I decided to try the manual settings...
do a little experimenting...
 
 I love Zinnias...bright...colorful...sturdy....
 
 String Bean enjoyed his Birthday lunch with Aunt DiDi...
he loves Olive Garden...
 
I'm not up on soccer...
but boy is there a buzz about it...
the guys enjoy the sport...
I'm thinking the ladies...
are enjoying the eye candy...
atleast that is what I have noticed on Facebook...
Go America....
 
 Goal.....
 
This is one is from my playing with the settings...
it came out really white...
so I just turned it black and white...
added color to his glasses with PicMonkey...
a little artsy fartsy....
 


3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

the flowers look like paintings, really beautiful paintings and i like that artsy one at the bottom.. i have many that came out the way in the past...

A Colorful World said...

Glad you are getting so much rain, but haven't been rained out! Lovely flowers!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Summer is here!