Friday, June 27, 2014

 String bean is very helpful...
when it comes to hiding his face...
 
 when he grows up...
I'm sure he will wonder why Oma has so many photos...
with out his face showing...
I wonder if there will still be blogs then....
 
 a lot of my photos would be erased by most folks...
no...not me...I do not like erasing photos...
I usually just play with them...
to come up with something I like...
 
 this one would be erased by most...
but I like the way the water is flying from his fingers...
and I can use it on my blog...
cause no face is showing....
 
this one shows movement...splashing...
color...but again no face...
leaves a little to the imagination...
something that seems to be lost these days..
I guess I'm a little different than most...
I see beauty in things most don't see as even attractive...
I like unique...different...old...moldy...rusty...
well you get the picture...
We have String Bean this evening so his Momma and Daddy...
can have a date night...
finally getting to do String Beans 4 year old photos...
with his Momma and Daddy both this year...
Fun Girls night Saturday...
a pool party...and yes...
I'm taking my swim suit...and wearing it...
saggy baggy legs and all...
I read an article....
about Mom's and Dads missing out on the fun...
sitting on the side lines...
because they worry about what they look like in a suit...
I don't want to sit on the side lines...
I want to be part of the fun....
flabby arms and legs and all...
There is something about being over 50....
you see things in a whole new light...
too back I didn't learn it sooner...
So get out there...
put on that swim suit...
Thunder thighs....saggy butt and all...
don't miss out on the fun....
tell them Deb said so....


4 comments:

MadSnapper said...

i love your faceless photos.. and i wear a bathing suit 5 days a week at the YMCA pool and believe me i have 70 years of sags and bags and nary a part of me that looks good. i do it for the excercise... the others will have to look the other way

Michaele said...

I like how much you enjoy your camera and your grandson. I haven't had a swimming suit in years. I'm a cutoffs and t-shirt kind of gal I guess : )

A Colorful World said...

He looks like he's having a blast! :-)

Janie said...

good attitude! No point in missing out on a single thing because of worrying about not looking like a youngster. All the more reason to enjoy everything to the fullest. Time flies, for everyone.