Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Footprints and other artsy fartsy stuff...

the dogs and and I were tracking through the water...
and I noticed our footprints....
so....being the blogger I am...
I took photos...
had to be quick...
cause with this heat...
they didn't last long..

and then of course...
I had to have one for my header...
Aunt Amelia...gave her approval...
this post is dedicated to you...
it is what she  calls Artsy Fartsy...
hope you enjoy.....

I like the way the sun shines through...


my swing....


morning glories in the afternoon....
the leaves are alot bigger than last year...
I didn't really notice until my son mentioned it...


fans are working overtime....
down here in Texas....
this one has gone to the junkyard heaven...


it's grabbing hold and reaching for the sky.....

So what did you think Aunt Amelia?

3 comments:

Tanna said...

man, that fans are working overtime!! Summer is definitely here!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I'm lovin' your "Artsy-Farsty" photography, Hon!!!

Let's all we blogging/photo/takin' gals, embrace our inner "Artsy-Farsty" self!

^_^

Cheryl said...

Great post...I too like "artsy-fartsy" stuff.