Saturday, June 19, 2010

Maybe just sit a spell..

I went for a walk in my back field...
enjoying the scenery....

still a few blooms left....



some old logs...from a tree we cut down a few years ago...
gives our bird dog plenty to hunt around...


I liked the way the sun was making shadows...


need to get out here for a game of B-ball with hubby...



or maybe will just bring a cold beverage...
and sit a spell....when the sun heads down....
have a wonderful Saturday...
I found out last night my friends Mom's cancer
has returned....it is in her liver...spine and pelvis...
please send prayers up for their family...
My friends daughter is getting married next saturday...
and they don't want her to know till after her wedding...
so they are keeping it quiet for now.....
thank you for your prayers....

5 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Beautiful photos, which just SAY SUMMER! Thanks.

So sorry about the bad news. Such a bitter/sweet time for that family. -sigh-

Gentle hugs...

Kat said...

Beautiful photos, I just love Mimosa trees! Much prettier than the gar lol. So sorry to hear about your friend's mom. Saying prayers for her family, and I hope that the wedding brings joy and happiness to them. It's important for them to celebrate life right now! Kathy

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

Lots of prayers for your friends. It is a blessing for her to get to be at the wedding.

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Deb
What a relaxing place to sit and relax.
So sorry to hear the news about your friend. How sad for it to come up at a time where you should be happy with your daughter getting married. Prayers to them to be strong.
Hugs, Ann

Emily & Scott said...

I'm sorry for the sad news about your friends mom ... I know things like that are scary .. and hard on the families. You will all be in my prayers!

Its so nice to be able to just go for a walk in the back yard and enjoy all that life has to offer!!

Have a great weekend!!