Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Randomnist....

bright lights in downtown Dallas....

patriotic.....

stuck in the mud...
we pulled them out....


an old faucet....

watering can.....



where the side walk ends....the road begins...
(thank you George Strait).....

I just love this front porch.....




I picked up lunch the other day at Sonic...
this little fellow was just chirping away.........



my grandson is growing....due this month...


Hope you enjoyed by random post....
I take so many photos....
some just don't go with others...
so I'm just throwing them all together...




this pool was at my nieces graduation party...
not exactly my kiddie pool...
but it's nice....LOL....

6 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa for random shots! And for how you posted them. I can get so many ideas, from you. :-)

Also yeaaaaaaa for growing Grand! Happy days coming.

And yeaaaaaaa for that spectacular pool. Look at that water feature. [That is what they call such, I think]

We have a gunite pool, which we put in years ago. And it's been well used, over the years. But it's just kidney shaped and nothing like this one. :-)

Gentle hugs...

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Deb
I love all your random shots! How cute that little birdie just chirping away! Can't wait to meet your new grandson!
Hugs, Ann

Carol said...

Hi Deb, Great random shots. Love the watering can....and the grandson shot..LOL

Janie said...

Stuck in the mud doesn't look fun.
I love the shady front porch and the garden pool...and the growing grandchild!

Dawn said...

Love the random shots, especially the new photos of you and hubby on the sidebar!

I'll bet she's glad the baby is due soon with the summer heat coming! I want to see lots of cute grandbaby photo when he gets here.
Hugs,
Dawn

Susie said...

I know you will be so excited when that grandbaby arrives!