Saturday, March 21, 2009

Random Saturday

When we went to New York a couple of years ago we wanted a way to find our luggage easier so my smart daughter decided we should put hot pink duct tape on all our luggage and number each piece...because of course we way over packed and needed to make sure we didn't loose anything...it worked too... no one else had hot pink duct tape on their black luggage...and
there is a lot of black luggage out there



This is a cute bunny plate I found it is in my sewing room which is decorated in black and white

This little fire truck we found at a garage sale for $3 when my son was 2 years old...still have it



These were given to me by my Dad....they came from his side of the family...
I love the white milkware type of things.....not for sure what these dishes are
there are no markings





Last Mothers Day my daughter and I took my Mom to the Ft. Worth Stock Yards for
Mother's Day....we took a ride in the stage coach... it was a lot of fun...but wouldn't want
to travel in it every day...
I hope you enjoyed my random Saturday....I just went through pictures and grabbed a few
to share with you... I didn't have anything that was really exciting to share today...going to
a bridal shower for my future daughter in law today...hopefully gardening when I get back...
Happy Saturday.....






4 comments:

Judanna said...

Great pictures, I remember the hot pink tape. Remember me having to repack at the airport coming home.
I had added to many additional things and had to move a few to your and my granddaughter's luggage.
What a trip.

xinex said...

Enjoyed the pics, Deb! Putting colored ribbons on luggage is always a good idea. I don't know why I always forget to do it as much as I travel...Christine

Picket said...

Hey Deb...great pics and great idea on the duct tape luggage! What a fun idea for Mother's Day to ride in a stage coach! lol I love your hearder pic girl...if that was in my yard I'd have me some rockers out front and that's where you'd find me! lol Thanks for coming gy...hope you are having a great weekend!

♥ Kathy said...

That firetruck is awesome :)