Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it just me....or maybe it's......

Do you see the pretty red spot???
it is a male cardinal....
I have been trying to get a good photo of him...
but he will have none of it...
he flies away if I get within a 100 feet of him...
and my zoom...well it only goes so far...
their is a female also...
and she is the same way....

nope missed her...

there she is too the left down low....
they are both beautiful..
but don't like the camera at all...

then I noticed this little squirrel watching me...
you guessed it he took off also....
I don't know if it's me...
or maybe it's the 2 dogs following me around
while I'm trying to photograph them...
hum....could be the dogs....
oh well.....another day....
I think it's them...what do you think???

9 comments:

Susie said...

Don't you just wish there was some way to relay to the animals we mean them no harm?

Southern Lady said...

Cute post, Deb. I have two cardinals that I've been trying to get some good pictures of, but they are camera-shy, too ... and I don't have any dogs following me around. I'm not going to give up, though ... I love cardinals and would love to have some really good photos of ours.

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to visit me every day, and appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment, too.

Best wishes for a nice weekend.

♥ Kathy said...

A bird feeder close to your porch is a good way to get pics of birds :) I bet it's the dogs.

Ana said...

Hey Deb,
I think it might be your dogs too...or maybe they're just camera shy :-) Good try though. Great pics. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Craftymoose Crafts said...

LOL, I've always had the same problem with cardinals! At least I catch the red blur!

Tanna said...

I can tell they are real beauties! I have faith that you will capture them in a photo to satisfy yourself soon!

Cheryl said...

Wow, I am envious! I have only been fortunate enough to have a male cardinal visit my yard a couple of times and never a female one. You have alot of patience!

Melissa Miller said...

How pretty Deb! Spring is on the way for sure.

Your dogs are adorable. They just wanted to see what Mom was doing. LOL!

Have a good weekend. ~Melissa :)

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Yup, it's the dogs.

Gotta' "lose" the dogs, for wildlife photographs.

^_^