Saturday, November 20, 2010

Around the ladybugs yard....


 my renigade zinnias are blooming...
I don't remember having this color...

 my Dad brought me some cactus from Lockhart...
got to get it in the ground...

 I have had this mum plant for 6 years now...
it comes back every year...

 my four o'clocks have came back....
my marigolds are doing great...

 my yellow 4 o'clocks are blooming...
I even have a few honeysuckles blooming..
we are having such nice Fall weather....
my garden is really enjoying it...
which makes it nice for us too....

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Wow! Your flowers look so pretty I'd have said they were fake! Isn't this extended Indian Summer wonderful!?

Tanna said...

Your flowers are beautiful, Deb! Mine are enjoying this nice fall weather, too. I'm kind of sad it is supposed to get to 28 this next weekend. =(

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Fall is so pretty there! Here we have the pretty colors of the leaves, but when it's over, it's over, LOL!

Judy said...

Well, if you are enjoying your garden, I won't tell you that we had freezing rain this morning...