Tuesday, January 6, 2015


 I think my Christmas tree looks better since I put it outside...
the rain and cold weather...
we have a lot of mistletoe this year...
some say it kills trees...but so far...
none of my trees have died from it...
I posted a photo of it on facebook before Christmas..
with kissed all around it...
someone asked me why I loved that bush so much...
I guess she didn't know what mistletoe was...

 this is my grapevine...
I'm hoping it comes back in the spring...
and we get grapes...
can you tell I'm ready for spring???

she always makes me smile...
trying to get back in to the swing of life...

7 comments:

Catherine said...

I am trying to get back in the swing of things too.
The weather is soooo cold and wet here and the flu seems to be everywhere here.
Stay warm and keep well. xo Catherine

Catherine said...

I am trying to get back in the swing of things too.
The weather is soooo cold and wet here and the flu seems to be everywhere here.
Stay warm and keep well. xo Catherine

Michaele said...

Asking a question like that on FB sounds like something I would do. Haha. Chin up. Soon it will be spring.

Michelle said...

We are back to school trying to get back into the swing of things also. It is hard, especially with single digit temps.

MadSnapper said...

daddys grape vines always came back and they looked like yours.. cut lady bug flying on your line...the treee probably likes the cold and so does the mistletoe. we can see a pod of it in our neighbors tree.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She makes me smile too! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things too. I'm still not ready for the new year to start.....

Judy said...

I am looking forward to spring, too, and we have barely achieved winter...
Isn't that what all grape vines look like in the winter?
Also looking forward to getting home again. I love my Mom and all, but home is good, too...