Monday, May 2, 2016


The girls are growing....

This is Dawg...
he takes his guard duties quite seriously...
he can be really sweet...
when he wants too....
he is also a bit sneaky too...
I have the welps to prove it...
the girls are a lot of fun...
they also like to sit in my lap...

Sunday Hubby and I went hiking...
with our daughter and her guy...
we hiked 4 miles...it was a beautiful day...

we woke up to rain...lot's of down pouring rain...
and very chilly temperatures...
traffic taking Stringbean was horrible...
we sat at a light for 15 minutes...
before we finally got to go...
then we had 10 minutes in the carpool line...
by the time we got to the front...
they had closed the doors...
so we had to park and go to the office...
what a way to start our Monday...
the rain finally left...the sun came and went...
but we never really warmed up...

It made for a nice walk this evening...
I met my BFF and Mom...
lot's of good talking...and walking...
then home to watch The Voice...
I have my favorites...how about you?
Alison is my favorite...
I also like Laith... Hannah...Adam and
Mary Sarah...
all very distinctive...
I can't believe it is May already....slow down 2016...
lot's of fun activities this month...
my youngest niece has her first school program...
my middle niece is graduating from high school...
Stringbean has his first field day...
first school trip to the zoo...
and graduates from Kindergarten...
we also have 4 eggs that should hatch next week...
busy...busy...busy...

2 comments:

MadSnapper said...

bob's favorite is Alison, mine is Adam.. my pick for the top 3 is Shalyah, Adam and alison. we are waiting to see if i am right. when you say welps, do you mean Dawg pecks or spurs you? great shots and a not so great trip to take SB to school. we need rain but not floods. we are in drought

Linda said...

We attended the quads end of year school program today. Is there anything sweeter??? Especially when you have FOUR??? Logan was perfect. Trystan checked out but didn't cry or cause a fuss. Harrison was a show off and Kailey was and is and forever will be a wild card!!!
I so wish I could walk with you and some days I may! I need to get my feet in better shape first!
Love you and love your life!!!