Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let's play a game!

http://mycountryhome-primgurl.blogspot.com/

Lorretta at Under the Wild Cherry Trees invited me to play, be sure and stop by to see her answers

Let's play a game! It's harder than you think!

Rules:
Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. They have to be real things, names, places, nothing made up. You can't use your own name for the boy/girl name question. Post your answers on your blog and then invite 5 other bloggy friends to do the same.

1. What is your name: Deb
2. A 4 letter word: date
3. A boys name: David
4. A girls name: Darla
5. An occupation: Doctor
6 . A color: delightful yellow????
7. Something you wear: dress
8. A beverage: Dr. Pepper
9. A food: dehydrated fruit
10. Something found in the bathroom: dressing table
11. A place: Dallas
12. A reason for being late: dead battery
13. Something you shout: DON'T

If you would like to join in please do so, leave me a comment so I can come see your....

5 comments:

Loretta said...

Good answers Deb. The color-I didn't realize that there really is no color asociated with the letter d. I got on a website that listed just about every color you could think of and they had many colors that started with the word deep or dark but I found one they listed as a color but I'm not so sure- denim. I thought that was a fabric dyed indigo. Go figure. Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

OK - will play along .. later in the week .... This has been passed around on emails too. Thanks for your kind comments!

♥ Kathy said...

I bet that was hard..maybe the color can be...dang, I lost it lol

Maria said...

Thank you for joining! I just saw the pictures of Wyoming 2008 and I must say I enjoyed them so very much. The little lambs and the horses, and the wonderful last scenic picture - great!
Have a nice week!

Tracey said...

Hi Deb,
OK,I will play along. I will do it sometime this week, I'll let you know when I post it :)
Tracey