Friday, March 6, 2009

This is a must read

http://susiesbigadventure.blogspot.com/2009/02/still-she-smiles.html

I came across Susies blog from Skywatch friday, this is one of her posts and with her permission I felt I needed to pass it on to you all. Life is very diffent in Saudi Arabia, and this little girl in the story leads a much different life than the 6 year olds in America. Have a tissue ready you will need it..... This is a mascara alert...... After you read it, let me know what you think...

4 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

That WAS sad Deb :( Bless her heart.

Judanna said...

I just can't imagine. May good cover her with his blessings.

cherry said...

That is too sad..sigh. Puts my problems in perspective. Thank-you so much for coming and visiting me. cherry

Huzhar said...

That was very sad, make me realize that how lucky we are to be in such a peaceful country..