Saturday, March 7, 2009

My clover came back, I just love when it gets it's little delicate flowers on it




Nolan was ready with his yellow ducky for our outdoor chores, we always have to play ball or chase the duck








Got the sprinkler out yesterday to start watering the lawn, it was such a nice day, and it has been awhile since we have had rain, maybe I will get a jump on green grass this year







This dill plant lasted all winter long, I didn't plant it there, I guess the seed were spread there by the wind or birds, It is the pretties dill plant I have ever had and I didn't do a darn thing to it, guess Mother Nature had her hand in this one










6 comments:

Carla said...

Love these between the rocks! Clover and ferny dill are two of my favs! We are planting the garden today, or at least laying out the rows (hubby is) and putting in a new flowerbed. It might rain next week, I'd like to have this done before that, but would gladly put it off for a good soak! Ahhh, the promise of spring:) Have a GREAT weekend!!

Ellen said...

thanks for visiting my sky deb!
love the texas look.
we moved from texas to here.
didn't think it could get hotter than there but it did!

i love your volunteer dill.
i just canned up some pickles using my volunteer dill last week.

♥ Kathy said...

Our yard stayed green..I love those clovers too :) and your dog is so cute!

Loretta said...

Looks like the clover is right on time for St. Patty's Day. I have to look and see if I have any dill growing around my yard. Some plants are so hardy. One summer after we moved into one of our houses my husband noticed something unusual growing in the woods next to our house. He went out to take a look and there it was, a lone tomato plant with a bunch of tomatoes hanging from it. One of the construction workers must have had a sandwich with tomato on it and chucked it in the woods when he was done. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'd gladly have your dills! Nolan is so cute!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I love dill! It reseeds every year for me. Yours looks so happy and healthy there!