Saturday, November 21, 2009

Three Cheese Baked Ziti....

Three cheese baked ziti

15 oz pkg cottage cheese
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
28 oz spaghetti sauce
1 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
2 eggs, beaten
1 (16 oz) box of ziti pasta, cooked and drained

Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, and Parmesan cheese.
In a seperate bowl combine pasta and spaghetti sauce. Spoon 1/2 of the pasta mixture in
casserole dish. Evenly top with Pamesean cheese, remaining pasta and Mozzarella cheese.
Bake 30 minutes.

10 comments:

Tanna said...

Just finished copying this one down to have soon!

Deb said...

I make the same recipe using ricotta cheese instead of cottage. I might just have to try the cottage cheese next time. Have a great weekend Deb!

Dawn said...

Hi Deb, This sounds good, I would have thought of using the eggs in it.

Saw your lovely rooster plates! The colors are great.

Had a good laugh at the t-shirts from the motorycle show. How funny!

Hope all is well in Texas,
Dawn

Dawn said...

opps, should I meant I wouldn't have thought of the eggs!

Janie said...

All of your recipes sound delicious!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Mmmmmmmmmm..........that looks just delish....I LOVE pasta.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Melissa Miller said...

Deb this sounds so delicious! Thank you for sharing it. I'll be trying it very soon.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! ~Melissa :)

♥ Kathy said...

I could eat pasta for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Yum!

Room to Inspire said...

Yumm-o! Sounds like a keeper.

Chelsea

Joy said...

I have never made Ziti. I would love to try it soon. May use your recipe. Thanks for inspiring.

♥ Joy