Saturday, September 18, 2010

New dance partner...

I have a new dance partner.....
I love to dance...my hubby....not so much...
well now I've found someone that loves it too...
my grandson...so we did the two step to old country music...
best dance partner I've had since my son and daughter were babies...
he doesn't step on my toes...
try to lead....or complain his feet are tired...
what more can you ask for...
he even likes my off key singing...and not exactly knowing all the words...
had a great day with him today...
we took his Mommie lunch to her work...
so he got a little Mommie time...
and she got some baby love...
Do you like to dance?
what's your favorite music to dance too?

9 comments:

Beth said...

I love that! The perfect dance partner!!! So sweet and precious!!!

nanny said...

Sweetpea loves to dance too,,,,,Barney tunes are her fav!!
Isn't it fun? Nothing better.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I used to love to dance, with Grand Babies!

My back won't let me, any more.

I can't even hold, this last one.

-sigh-

Enjoy your now!!!

Girl Tornado said...

Just got caught up on a bunch of your blog posts Deb... and oh my what a cutie pie. I adore those lil cowboy boots. I've GOT to find some pink ones for Leah. :-) Do you know where I might get some before I go to Ohio (I leave Weds)....

I'm hoping to get caught up on my blog reading SOON. The summer is over, winter will here soon, which means less outdoor time and probably less work at the turnpike too, as travel traffic dwindles. I miss visiting everyone!

Jeanie said...

I bet he can do a great two-step in those cute boots. I do love to dance, all kinds, but especially country dancing, though I don't do it so much anymore.

Sue said...

I've still got my son's cowboy boots from when he was a little guy. My mom, being from Texas, insisted she find him a pair of boots. I've been dancing with all three of my grandbabies since they were first born. One of my favorite things to do!

Take care, Sue

Sue said...

Deb, I told you that you were in for the ride of your life, and now it is dancing. You go Girl.
Hugs,
Sue

Dawn said...

Baby boots are so cute! I'm sure it's his first of many pairs!

Dancing? Ha! Hubby and I love country music and we really tried to learn to two-step when we first started dating. But he has CP and a hitch in his getalong and I'm not at all light on my feet. It really was a disaster. We might as well been been doing the chicken dance!

Janie said...

Those baby boots are made for walkin' ... er, dancin'....
My granddaughter has rhythm, too. She loves music and moving to it.