Saturday, January 22, 2011

Crazy Friday...

This is what I woke up to Friday morning....
this is the view from my windshield...

I had to make an early morning run to the grocery store...
actually two runs...got home...and had a bag missing..
had to go back again....should have known...
it was going to be a crazy day...and it was....
we got to go boogying...
these are our good friends...

my Mom....
boot scootin with a nice young man...

hubby dancing with my Mom...
he's still got the moves...
no photos of me ....
I was always behind the camera..
or boogying....and no one else is a camera person...
Little britches and I had our own dance party earlier...
to get Oma warmed up....I was a dancing Queen....
bbbbb boogy fever.....hope you catch it....
remember...dance like no one is watching...
sing like no one is listening....
music soothes the sole....

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Too cute! Love the photo insets! Really great shots!

Deb said...

Do a little dance...make a little... LOL! I was surprised by the music. Get down tonight...

I always sing like no one is listening!!!! I'm dancing in my chair as I type this.

Have a great weekend.

Get down, get down, get down, get down, get down tonight baby.........

I'm outa here.

Deb said...

I'm back and I'm stayin for the next song.

All I want is a little respect.....sweeter than honey....re re re respect....sock it to me.....sock it to me......

I am old enough to dance the night away but I'm not capable so I'm going now. LOL!

Jeanie said...

The music surprised me too. A little dancing is always good for the soul.

nancygrayce said...

If I'm dancing, I hope no one is watching! Not talented and very clumsy!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I loved to dance in my younger days...now days NO ONE would want to watch me dance for sure. I still swing a hip now and then...hubby cracks up! Hugs

Michelle said...

Cute pics!!! Looks like y'all had a great time!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

I read you comment Deb and it was just when I was on my way over here!
Must be karma!
Those pics are amazing! And your Mom looks soo good dancing up a storm, good for her!
I so hope the Packers win. If I was rich I would get my hubby a ticket, because no one would appreciate it more than he would!
Hugs,
Cindy

Dolores said...

Love the music and pictures.... happy times... Yea!

Tara said...

Is that snow? No fair if it is. I can't get any snow to stick around here for nothing! Looks like you all had fun getting your groove on!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'll bet your snow didn't stick around too long like ours does! Looks like you all had a great time!