Tuesday, August 30, 2011


isn't this an awesome costume...
the Mongolian dancers did a master class...
I was able to come and photograph it...
this was such a great experience for our dancers...and me too...

the mask is made from paper mache..


the group did a performance...
then they taught a dance class...

they have also been taking a few
dance classes at the studio...
the guys love the tap class...

they perform their dances all over
the country....they are from Mongolia...
but reside in Washington...

I really enjoyed watching them perform...

this was the first master class
they have taught...
they did an awesome job...

the dancers really enjoyed themselves...

 my favorite group photos...
are the silly ones....
I think they did a good job...
click on the link to learn a little more...
they are performing at the Irving Arts Center...
part of the Genghis Khan Exhibit...

6 comments:

Linda said...

WOW! Very impressive! I live within walking distnace of the Irving Arts Center. I need to go down there and see this!

Bev said...

Cool!

Tanna said...

LOVE the bright colors and intricate designs of this costume. Beautiful!! Thanks, Deb!

TexWisGirl said...

very cool cross-cultural share!

Dolores said...

Wow, paper mâché mask, they are great. The costumes are so colorful and beautiful.

We have a granddaughter born in China, on the border of Mongolia....close to my heart!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous colors in this costume.