Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Friday Fall Family Fun


no words needed for this photo...
his action says it all...

look at these faces...
they are having fun in a hole...

gathering to see the horses...

this gentlemen could be found in the same spot...
before each race....I think he had a system...

I love watching little boys...
they play so different from girls...

family night...

her Grandpa had bought her a horse...
she was headed to show her new horse...
the big horses running...

these kiddos were getting their groove on....

it was so nice to see so many familes enjoying themselves...

I bet they slept good that night...

now this guy is having fun....
I love people watching...
hubby and I usually watch...
then decide what they are talking about...
how they are related....if they are happy...
if they are mad....
wonder how often we are right...
how often we are wrong...
Do you like to people watch???

7 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Neat pics Deb!
And I love people watching too, so many different shapes, sizes and looks!
Hugs,
Cindy

Jeanie said...

You got some great people watching pics. I wonder if the guy with a system has a system that actually works.

TexWisGirl said...

love the boys playing in the hole. too cute!

Joani said...

Love the horse races. They have kind of dwindled out in Arizona. Thanks for being a follower. Have a great day.

Janie said...

People watching is always fun, and kid watching is even more fun. Cute to see the kids playing in the hole. I'll bet that toy horse enjoyed watching the races...

Nancy said...

My dad was a fanatical people watcher. He kinda used to embarrass me though if I was with him.

Great shots -- love the little boys playing. :)

Tanna said...

LOL! Yes, we do enjoy people watching on occasion ourselves. LOL! LOVE that first shot. blessings ~ tanna