Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day.....
if you looked at my temp guage on the side...
it is right....I'm still in Texas...

we haven't seen temperatures this low...
in such a long time...

no sign of rain....but there is hope...
the wild fires are still burning...
there were some close to our property...
we don't have anything on it ....
so if it burned it wouldn't hurt anything....

we are having the family over today...
hubby is cooking steaks on the grill...
can't wait to pull little britches around in his new wagon...
Prayers to all the folks suffering from the floods...
fires....etc....
Love to all...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishes for rain and lower temps and no fire damage.

I know your husband will be careful with cooking out! Sure hope everyone is the same.

Michelle said...

Happy Labor Day to you!

TexWisGirl said...

gorgeous snowy egret! :) have some good family time!

Tanna said...

These cooler temps are such a nice relief. Fires have been out of control in East TX. A woman and baby died last night. We so desperately need a really good rain. I am hoping it comes soon. Your photos are beautiful! Enjoy that precious family and good steaks on the grill. That's a perfect way to spend a Labor Day. blessings ~ tanna

Judy said...

See, if you complain about the weather long enough, it will always change...
Or something!

Linda said...

I am loving our weather!!! I think I smelled your grilling goodies all the way over here!!
Have a good first whole week in September! I love that word....'September!'