Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Reflections.....

 I've been having a lot of problems downloading albums
on to Facebook...this is how I have been sharing
a lot of photos with my family...
it has been just too much....
so I decided to start a personal blog...
that only a few can see....
 I have a personal blog for Hotrod...
that I started when he was a baby...
I put photos and videos of him on it...
so when he gets older...we can look back....
almost a Internet baby book...
 the new blog will be my diary or journal...
I will put photos...and things I'm thinking....
stories...antidotes....
 
 Do you have a personal blog?
that you only share with a few....or just yourself??
Had a great day with Hotrod...
did a few more Christmas crafts...
Lately I've been running into people from the past....
people that I hadn't seen or heard from in over 25 years...
it has been so nice catching up with them...
I've even learned things I didn't realize back then...
isn't it funny how differently people can see things..
that they are experiencing at the same time as you..
you never really know the impact you have on someone...
or they have on you...
then later on you find out...
It can really change the way you feel...
 
 a song can make you remember an event...
a person...a special feeling...
can warm your heart or make you cry...
I'm being sentimental today...
traveling down memory lane...
 
 


9 comments:

Linda said...

I so agree with you! You never know the influence you have - nor do others know how THEY have influenced you!

My blog is a journal - but of course I try to never write anything I would not want anyone to read. I recently found out my es husband and his wife read my blog! I am not privy to anyone's 'private' blog so I have no clue what that would be like!

I always enjoy your posts. I have been a bit melancholy/sentimental myself lately. Yesterday especially. I broke down in tears as I was up in the attic getting some Christmas decorations down to take to the RV park. No reason....holidays are just hard sometimes. Spending Thanksgiving with my ex husband really has me thanking God for where I am in life! It seemed to be important to Amber so she had both sets of parents with her.

Life is kind of weird sometimes. You live yours well and I admire you!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I don't have a personal blog, per say. Guess it's because I still can never believe that ANYTHING, anywhere on the Net, is truly, truly, truly private/safe/secure. Just can't believe it.

Look at so called private e-mails? And scandals? How secure they are/were....

Just me.... And my computer geek friend... Who feels the same way.

MadSnapper said...

while walking with a friend at the gym this morning, she told a story that triggered a memory i had not thought of in more than 50 years. no personal blog for me, but mine are all photos of things not people. and if you wanted to you could get his blog printed into a story book for him when he grows up.

Susan said...

The Oakes Place is my family blog. I don't care who sees it, but it is different than The Adventure of Old Alice.

A Colorful World said...

I can't get any of my family or friends to look at my blog! Or to start their own blog. My Mom started hers years ago and told me about it and I started blogging too after that. She's Living Life on Main Street. We enjoy seeing each other's posts. But the rest of the family won't do it. I think they've looked at her blog some, but they never get on mine. I don't get it! Blogging is WAY better than facebook!

Michelle said...

No personal blog for me. Can hardly keep up with one! lol

Just Mags said...

I have one blog that I keep private with only a few long time close friends can see and read. That is a great idea about Hotrods blog, it will be so much fun for him to see and the family to go back see from time to time as he gets older. Hugs

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Unless I put a picture from my phone onto FB I have issues too with loading from my computer.
Love the fireworks. I have a ten minute video from Disney World with the Christmas fireworks. I have put it on Youtube but will put it in a post one of these days!

Judy said...

Wonderful fireworks!!