Friday, February 21, 2014

 oh my goodness....
I got to meet Mr. E....
he is so tiny...
and so sweet...
so lovable...
beautiful...
even though my Hubby says none of them are pretty at first...
he says it takes a while....
well if he ever gave birth...
he might change his mind...
 
Little E has a flock of woman around to hold him....
he has his own Posse already....giggles...
 

my daughter fell madly in love with him...
I'm sure she will get lot's of time with him....
just don't tell Hotrod...

we were cold this morning...
but it did warm up...and the sun was shining...
I can handle that...
even had the yard guys come today...
 
it seems like the weeds took a growing spell...
 

I got my onions planted today...
Hotrod got his planted in his garden tub too....
Hubby over bought...so we have plenty to share...
looking forward to the weekend...
 


9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

glad e and his mom are doing well. :) i'm happy for spring weather. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Precious, I want one!

Linda said...

Beautiful baby and beautiful ladies holding him!!
I should plant onions! When LD and I first married we planted onions in all my flower beds - right next to the bedding plants and ground cover or bushes!! And they ALL grew!!! The next few years we tried doing it 'right' and they didn't do too well. We do NOT have a good garden spot and I quit letting LD plant his tomatoes and squash in the front yard! They never yielded much anyway and boy! Were they straggly and ugly!!!

Carol said...

What a beautiful, precious, sweet, angel of a baby!

Carol said...

What a beautiful, precious, sweet, angel of a baby!

MadSnapper said...

can't wait to see a tub full of onions....that is one sweet and precious baby and I agree they are all beautiful.

A Colorful World said...

Love the B&Ws with Hotrod! Baby E is precious! I know you are all going to enjoy him SOOOOO much!

Michelle said...

What a sweet, little guy!

Michaele said...

I t is wonderful to come into the world with so many loving arms outstretched.