Monday, December 29, 2014



There is nothing better for a cold day...
Mom's chicken vegetable soup..



We had our third Christmas on Saturday...
At my Mom's home...it was a fun...loud...family night...with two four year olds...two dogs...nine adults...



My Mom made me these cute pillows...



She also gave me a really special gift...
This was my Nanas bed spread...I slept warm and cozy under it many times...



I spent a little time playing with my camera....getting some fun shots of my not so pretty tree...





Happy Monday...enjoy the last week of 2014....

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds like a great Christmas.
The spread is beautiful and I am sure very loved with good memories.
The pillows look nice on it.
I wish you a very Happy and Blessed New Year. xo Catherine

MadSnapper said...

i love the bed spread.. made me think of the chenille spreads my grand dadday had in his motel back in the 50s. a memory jog...

Amy Burzese said...

Looks yummy and I love that fabric on the pillows!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks delicious and I love those pillows.