Thursday, April 2, 2009

Awards


Hello everyone....I have been offered two awards this week....

THANK YOU so much for thinking of me.....I really appreciate it....


My Award is when you nice Gals (and guys) comment on my blog..... and

enjoy what I have posted....


I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings....but I'm just not a awards person...


Ladybug from Texas is a award free zone....just enjoy reading all of your blogs...


and posting things from Texas and my crazy dogs..........



Thank you and Have a great weekend....my flowerbeds have been calling my name


every time the wind blows....which is quite often lately....I hear it say....HEY LADY...


please come pull these weeeddsss.....please that grass is climbing over the rocks.....


IT HAS TO GOOOOO...,,,,you haven't planted those new seeds yet....what are you


waiting for???????We need more MULCH.......
I mean really there's a big pile and your dogs are lying in it..........

2 comments:

dogyarnfun said...

What a beautiful place to walk the pup. Lucky dog.

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Sorry to hear about what happened to your friend (camera). I have also lost a couple of friends this way.lol. I ended up buying a more expensive one and have been trying not to lose this one. Thanks for stopping by and being one of my followers. Nice to make new bloggy friends, and from Texas too!

Hugs :)

Irma