Monday, April 6, 2009

Blue-Sky Morning


Blue-Sky Morning

Adelaide B. Shaw

It's a blue-sky morning
With a wind that blowing fair.
It's a blossom-blowing morning.
There are springbuds in the air.
It's a gold-sky morning
With a sun that's blazing bright.
It's an eye-blinking morning.
There's a blaring brilliant light
--------------------------------------------------------------------
When I saw this poem it made me think
of a photo I took a few weeks ago...
Hope your having a
Blue-sky Monday

8 comments:

Judanna said...

Beautiful poem and a beautiful picture, have a great day! Mom

Loretta said...

What a beautiful picture and poem. No matter how many sunrises or sunsets we see we are captivated by the beauty in each one. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Loretta

♥ Kathy said...

It was a beautiful morning Deb!

Lori Skoog said...

Great photo. I looked over your entire blog....That Schnauzer sure is a cutie. Thanks for the comments.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture and I just love the poem. Thank you. It's snowing here :>( The weather has been teasing us lately. I hope you have a happy day!

Maria said...

Ladybug, what a beautiful picture! You captured the sunlight is so great, and the trees are just about opening their buds - that's just the same as it is here with us in Vienna - upcoming spring :)))) I love the season...

Debra Howard said...

Wow, I love your blog. It is so cheerful and happy. Looking forward to knowing you. I can't believe how we must have passed many times in blogland. I am thanking God for you. I really did think I had got off track somewhere.
Debbie

Corner Gardener Sue said...

The poem does go well with the gorgeous photo.