Sunday, April 19, 2009

Choices



We make alot of choices every day...things we don't
really think about....red light....green light....
one way....left turn....right turn...straight forward only
right on red...no right on red....
It reminds me of live in general....one wrong turn
can cause you a lot of problems....one left turn
can bring you something you have always been looking for..
some people follow the law...some break the law...
some live on the edge...or think rules don't apply to them..
but most people like to live middle of the road...
do the best they can...follow the rules...
and believe they can get the most out of their lives...
by doing the right thing....I like to do the right thing..
I like to believe by doing the right thing...good things come back to you..
Have a great Sunday.....

10 comments:

T said...

So true! I also like to do the right thing......with the hope that it is the right thing not just for me, but those I love.

Tanna said...

AMEN! Love your post today, Deb. And, so glad to find you still at it! I've been on a busy stretch and have gotten behind on my blogging! Like missing out on everyone's lives! Also, love that so many of your treasures are passed down from family... how much more special are they! Have a great day!

Sue said...

Hi Deb,
Loved this post. I want to do the right thing too, because like you i believe when you do good....good things come back to you, for one thing a good nights sleep!! LOL Thank you for sharing.

I have been off of my computer this week, so this means no blogging...
Now girl how did you like the Movie Gone With The Wind????
hope you are having a very blessed Sunday.
Sue

Susie said...

So true, so true.

Loretta said...

Indeed they do Deb! I just heard a story about a woman that told a friend of a financial need in her life. The next day she found an envelope left to her
by her friend with $500.00 in it with a note saying she would not accept the money back. She told her friend that she had a financial need once and someone had given her the $500.00 and told her to keep it until she knew of someone with a need. Now it was her turn to do the same someday. I just love that story. What a wonderful world we would be living in if everyone strived to do the right thing. Blessings to you my friend! Hugs, Loretta

Chandy said...

Hello Deb, sorry for not visiting for a while, finals had to be finished and submitted... I so agree, good things given return to you in a hundred fold!

Ok, to check out the other posts I missed!

Hugs!

Deare Diary said...

I have thought a lot about this too. I enjoyed reading your post. Have a blessed Sunday.
Judy

Nanna said...

Great post today Deb, I enjoyed visiting you, thanks for stopping by Nanna's Place
Helen

Avril said...

Very true !! Love your reflection photos - and all good wishes to your son and his new bride on their wedding day!

Kelly Bergsing said...

You are right. Choices define us whether we like it or not. I love your dishes from the last post and I LOVE the Phantom of the Opera!! ;)