Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi Yall!


Remember my dill from the 1st of March
it came up on it's own....

This is my dill now...
Jake had to see what the fuss was all about...


This is my chair/pot
the jew is taken off




My Mom made this for me...
she brought it over on Sunday





Isn't it cute.....



I had an old faucet and added it to it...







I made these from Salt dough recipe


I am painting them black and red
and putting a photo of my son and future daughter in law on them
They are party favors for rehearsal dinner....
will let you see the finished product when I'm done..
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
We have sunshine today and warm temps!!
Going to be 86 today

10 comments:

Loretta said...

Hi Deb,
Wow that dill is huge! Are you going to dry some to use over the winter? The hose "wreath" your mom made is adorable! What a clever idea! I can't wait to see the finished favors. Have a warm sunshiny day! Hugs, Loretta

deedee said...

I love the dill plant - very unique looking! Are you counting down days or hours yet 'til the wedding? It's 102 here today - ohhhh

Becca's Dirt said...

Huge dill plant you got there. I love the chair with the pot sitting on it. Creative way to make a wreath out of a garden hose.
Happy gardening... Beccca

Susie said...

Hey Deb,

I love your gardening wreath! That is really cute. Your mom is very creative.

We are suppose to be having some 80's this week too. Happy gardening!

betty-NZ said...

Great photos! The salt dough project looks like great fun. Thanks for sharing your world!

xinex said...

Love your plants and garden accessories....Christine

SILVER said...

hey my texan lady! How have you been?

Just sending you some love and hugs ..

Barbara said...

Hi Deb, I am always happy to find another Texas Blogger. I live in Jewett, half way between Houston and Dallas just west of I45. I love your blog and look forward to comming back again.

Tanna said...

That dill is awesome!! I know it smells heavenly, too. Your mom's garden hose wreath is great. A fun, fun yard! Hasn't the weather been good for being outside?

Carla said...

Love your TXes and wreath (cool), and WOW your dill has done very well!