Wednesday, May 5, 2010

18 years of memories .....hard to choose which one's to highlight...

Friday we went to my niece's Senior banquet...
it just seems like yesterday she was this size...
now she's 18 and graduating...
each Senior had a table for their loved ones...
and in the center their keepsakes...
what a tough decision to have such a small space...
to highlight 18 years.....

we are so proud of the wonderful young lady she has turned into...
so many accomplishments....
with so many more to come...

a future wide open.....
We are so proud of you....
our wonderful niece...
she is funny...
smart...
sweet....
a good christian girl...
and her own person...


4 comments:

nanny said...

I think the table is such a great idea....didn't do that when my girls graduated. I love it!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

How sweet Deb...I love the idea of the memories tables never seen that before...Pray all is well in your world my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Tanna said...

Congratulations to your neice!

Tara said...

Congratulations to your niece! I remember my Senior banquet, we weren't allowed a whole table, only two guests each. I took my Mom and my Nana. My Dad had to work and it wasn't his sort of thing anyway, so he left it to the ladies!