Saturday, May 22, 2010

The sky is the limit....



As I sat at my nieces graduation last night....
I listened to all the nice speeches....
in my head I was thinking...
The sky is the limit....
for the graduates....
some will go on to college...
some are going to do missionary work...
some are headed to the business world...
a whole new world for all of them....
to all the graduates...
high school...college...middle school...elementary school students...
reach for your dreams...
don't let anyone tell you can't do something...
hard work and determination will get you far in the world...
let your voices be heard....
Congratulations Graduates of all ages...
God bless America....
land of the free.....

4 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

I second this!! Have a great Saturday.

Kat said...

Congratulations to your niece! I know how proud her family must be. Kathy

Janie said...

Graduation is a wonderful time, with so much future to dream on, and so much possibility to realize those dreams. I wish your niece all the best in reaching out and touching the sky.

Laura said...

You are absolutely right.
I need to remember that that still holds true for me too.

I enjoyed this so much.

Laura