Friday, July 2, 2010

This and that...

happy little toads...


my 4 o'clocks are blooming...
don't pay attention to the weeds that need to be pulled..
I think the rain is gone...
hopefully we will have a nice 4th of July...


My post is very random today...
I have not taken alot of photos this week...
except for the new grandson...
and I can only share certain photos of him...
the safety factor and all....
he is doing well...
and gaining weight....
Mom and Daddy are starting to get the hang of it...
they sure look tired....I remember those days....
Happy Friday.....

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Happy 4th of July Deb!

Janie said...

I like the happy toads. And the 4 o'clocks look well enough weeded to me...
Happy 4th weekend! Hope you have lots of grandbaby holding time.

Cheryl said...

What a sweet photo of the new baby! Congratulations to you all. Sigh. I cannot wait for the day I can call myself Grammy!