Friday, October 1, 2010

Arts...or sports...gotta be Arts


waiting to perform....
watching the other girls dance..

Jazz

Ballet

a peek at a ballet class....


hip hop....

pretty girls...

I hope I can dance like that someday....
you know that is running through there heads...
as they watch "the big girls" perform...

Sunday we went to a dance show at a Fall Festival...
these are a few of my daughters students...
we've been going to these shows for so many years...
and still love every one of them...
Don't forget to support the Arts...
Dance...
Music...
Theater...
Artists...

It will open a whole new world....

I know I'm probably one of the only people in Texas...
that doesn't like football...please no hate mail...
I would rather watch the Arts....


I do like baseball though.....
Go Rangers....
so does my grandson and he's just 3 months old...
he watches with his Daddy....

Going to be a nice weekend here in Texas...


kick up your heels.....
and have a little fun.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to watch someone dance. Those picture are great! I don't live in Texas but I don't care much for football either. Hugs

nanny said...

I love to watch the recitals...It amazing me what a wonderful job the teachers do with the little ones.....

nanny said...

I love to watch the recitals...It amazing me what a wonderful job the teachers do with the little ones.....

Janie said...

What a perfect header with the baby feet and ladybug toy!
I much prefer the arts to sports. No contest.