Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday....

We are having cool mornings and cool nights....
so thought I'd show cute baby feet....
if your getting tired of hearing about little britches..
please let me know and I will try to refrain..
I'm not able to publish full photos of him...
I understand....I wouldn't have put my babies on the net either...
yep....he's got his like Rocker Dude pants on....
his mommy even spiked his hair...
hopefully he won't follow suite when he's a teen....


okay...I'm done with the Grammie stuff...
back to ladybug stuff..
I have these zinnias coming up...
a very nice surpise...


this marigold was so pretty...
until ROOSTER tried to eat it...
nows it is hanging on for dear life...



I wish I could get a good photo of a cardinal...
so instead I played with the bad one...
 
 
really red....
 
old school...
 
 
a little reflection....

Happy Friday....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday to you too! I will never tire of hearing about your sweet Little Britches and seeing his cute little feet.

Your merigold is pretty, hope it recovers from Rooster trying to eat it. :)

We had some cool nights and mornings but it is getting warmer here again now. It was almost hot yesterday afternoon.

I li9ke your cardinal pictures. Aren't they beautiful birds?

Hugs

Diana Ferguson said...

Have a great Friday!!!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Anybody tired of "Little Britches," can just skip on by...

:-)

xinex said...

Cute little feet in booties! Aren't grandkids just precious? My oldest turns 12 tomorrow and I just posted about her today....Christine

Janie said...

I love those little feet and little britches!
Rooster eats the flowers?! Bad boy.

nanny said...

I totally understand the picture thing on the web....what you do post is adorable...
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Deb, I'm a baby feet person myself. I love to look at their little toes and kiss their little feet. I just think it's amazing that every little toe is so different. God is so awesome creating those little britches! Have a great weekend.

Nancy said...

I could look at those little tootsies all day long! Darling pictures!

Cheryl said...

I too won't get tired of hearing of your sweet little one! I love the photo of his feet! Something about little feet and hands...

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I could never be tired of hearing about your sweet grandson!

I love the second photo of the cardinal--looks like a painting.

Jenny said...

Oh, oh, oh. That header picture. Absolutely precious. I have trouble taking pictures of birds and butterflies. There must be a trick.