Friday, October 29, 2010

Fake....artificial...

I thought this was a cool design...
it is from a leaf on a fake or artificial flower...

it is amazing how good fake or artificial flowers can look...

these are so cheery and springy...
you can have a touch of spring any time of the year..








Speaking of fake or artificial...
Are your ready for Halloween?


I'm going to get candy today...
I do not buy it early...dear Hubby would eat it all up...
my daughter is doing a trunk or treat...
guess what she's decorating her car as??
yep a ladybug...
have a safe and fun Halloween weekend....

8 comments:

Dawn said...

:)))) I really really want to see that car when it's all decorated:)
(I'm with your hubby on the candy. I CANNOT keep it around for very long. Sweeeet Tooth (teeth:))

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

TexWisGirl said...

A neighborhood church had a "trunk or treat" listed on their front sign. I wondered what that was... Hope your daughter has fun!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Oh! I hope you do get some photos of her car--what a great idea! I had never heard of Trunk or Treat before!

Anonymous said...

We have no trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood so I only bought candy for hubby. I bet your daughter's car is going to look cute. I have never heard of Trunk or Treat.

You have a fun and safe Halloween too. Hugs

Tanna said...

Yea... I'm the one who would eat the candy in our house. LOL! Happy Halloween, Deb.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

May I please jump in here and ask you to please come over and give a "Thumbs Up" to my Sat. post ,-) I know I'm a bit *frank,* but... Difficult times call for unique measures. ,-)

Gentle hugs...

Dawn said...

Hi Deb! I'm back in the blogging saddle. I've missed visiting! Love the flower-sprouting-pumpkins in your header! Hope you get some photos of the ladybug!

Janie said...

I'm ready for Halloween, but we don't get many trick or treaters out here in the country. I have candy, though. I'll have to give it away to someone pretty quick or I'll eat it all!