Sunday, October 24, 2010

Much better weekend...



we had rain storms on saturday...
high winds...tornado warnings...lightening...thunder..
this is after it all blew over...beautiful...
hubby and I watching the Ranger game with friends..

we had a great time.....
Baby shower for my brother and sister in law...
I'm getting the best of boy worlds...
a grandson and a new niece is on the way...
they got a lot of nice useful gifts...

It's been a much better weekend this week...
no more shattered dishes or falling cabinets...
Hope your weekend is great...

9 comments:

Cherrie said...

Beautiful sky pictures!

Dawn said...

I can't quit thinking of your falling cabinet....glad this weekend is better:)))

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are having a better weekend. All the pictures are nice. Hugs

Jeanie said...

Way to go Rangers! It should be a fun Series.
This had to be a better weekend than last one was for you.

Kat said...

Glad that there were no calamities this weekend! I still can't get over the Rangers going to the series. I was hoping for Phillies/Rangers, but oh well. At least DH's relatives in Philadelphia will be rooting for the Rangers now LOL. Kat

Diana LaMarre said...

I am so glad to hear that you are having a better weekend! After the falling cabinet, I think almost anything would be better!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I have had a nice weekend too...a little of this and a little of that! No complaints from this part of the world! Enjoy the coming week too. How lucky to have all those new babies on the way :)

Deb said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Go Rangers!!!!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron