Wednesday, October 6, 2010

shadow...imagination....

love the shadows through the trees...

do you remember being a kid and seeing shadows...
and think such scarey thoughts....

I see spiders in this one...
maybe aliens...

What do you see???

with a wild imagination....
you could see a lot...

One night my brother, cousins and I were home alone....
we were all 8 or 9 years old...
and were for sure some one was looking through the window....
turned out to be a tree limb blowing in the wind....
at the time we were so scared....
years later it was a funny story...

5 comments:

Janie said...

Leaf shadows make me think of lace. Maybe that's because I enjoy reading romances more than horror stories!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Deb,
Oh yes, I used to spook so easily!
Shadows really freaked me out!
I am loving this Grandma thing!
Hugs,
Cindy

Dawn said...

Always love shadows...they make me feel like there is another world out there...even if it is a mere shadow:)
(The ones nearing night don't "inspire" me quite as much:)...then I just want to run faster to get home:)

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Great shadow photos!

Anonymous said...

The things I saw were birds, bows and bats. Love the pictures and it was fun to look for things. Hugs