Sunday, October 3, 2010

Without you...we would be no where....

I love seeing our Flag flying....


blowing in the breeze....


and of course the Texas flag....


these are flying on a normal day....
no holiday...
isn't it great to be an American...
Have a wonderful Sunday....
don't forget to tell a military peron Thank you...
for without them...
we could not have these beautiful flags flying...
Thank you to all the Men and Women...
who have served or are serving...
without you....we would be no where....

6 comments:

Deb said...

Good Morning! Just stopping by to say hi. I hope you are having a great weekend!

Tanna said...

Amen, Deb. Amen.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Our flag flies every day too.

And I always try to make sure I approach a military person, shake their hand, and thank them for their Service. Guess it kind of startles the young ones. But......... It's ok for an obviously Nana-type-person to approach them.

It's good for all to thank them! I just am reveling in what I can do, now that I'm old, that I'd not have done, when younger. :-)))))))

Jeanie said...

A very good reminder for a Sunday or any day. We owe so much to our military men and women.

Anonymous said...

Great post and nice pictures of our flag. Hugs

ain't for city gals said...

A good reminder...my dad who is 84 years old still puts out the flag every day....he has gone through a lot of them!