Friday, October 15, 2010

Being Grammie....the greatest feeling in the world...


baby feet...
busy baby feet....
busy baby....

It is so amazing to me...
he is 3 1/2 months old now...
and he has changed so much...
he is the size of an average 6 month old...
every day he learns something new...
every day he is stronger...
more coordinated...
has more personality...
I am the luckiest gal in the world...
to be a part of it...
to see that smiling face almost every day...
to snuggle...and love on him...
to sing...to read..to laugh...to dance....
Being Grammie is the greatest feeling in the world...

Have a great weekend...
any special plans?
I'm going out with a group of girls from high school tonight...
going to eat breakfast with a long time friend on sunday...
and  going to the pumpkin patch with little britches...
Saturday...I'm going to start painting my kitchen....
lot's to do and enjoy.....



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest little chubby feet! Enjoy your weekend!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

OOoooo, I just adore those chubby little baby feet. What a perfect bunch of pics. Makes me just want to piggy...all the way home.

I just returned from Brownsville...lost my Daddy last Wed.

God bless ya and have a magnificent weekend sweetie!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Sound like a great weekend! Enjoy!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh, so cute Deb!
I am loving the little baby feet and being a Grandma is wonderful!
Hugs,
Cindy

Joy said...

Sweet. Love love those baby Fred Flinstone feet. So precious.
Enjoy your time with your highschool friends. Can't wait to see pics of the paint job.
♥ Joy

Jeanie said...

There is nothing sweeter than baby feet, unless maybe its baby kisses. I share you joy.

Deb said...

Being a grandma is the best thing ever! Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead of you. My Mom's birthday is today so we will be celebrating tomorrow and watching my niece on TV (hopefullY). Her college game is televised tomorrow and she is dancing at halftime.

Have fun with your girlfriends!

Anne Fannie said...

There is nothing in this world that can compare to being a grandma...Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Ann

Cherrie said...

Yes it is! I am grandma to three and I love it :)

Janie said...

I agree, being Grammie is the best. Cute photos of those baby feet.