Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy 71st Birthday Dad....

Happy Birthday to my Dad....
 

he likes cars...racing...baseball...working with his hands....
gardening...motorcycles...
an all around guy...

he loves his family...god and country....
 

Hotrod thinks his Great Grandpa is cool....
maybe this is where Hotrod got his love of cars....

spending time with him...with my family....
is very special to me...to all of us....
He calls to check on me...
if I don't post everyday...he get's concerned...
if I stay out to late (with the Hubby)....
he grounds me...(lol)
which is good...cause I usually need a week to recover...
Happy Birthday Dad....
I love you more than you will ever know....
I'm so happy to have you in my life!!!
I'm happy to call you my DAD....
be careful blowing out those candles....
 
 
 


5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

Happy Birthday to your dad... he is so talented with his hands and i want to drive that little truck

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope he has a wonderful day!

Michaele said...

Your are blessed to have him actively in your lives. Happy Birthay to the all around great guy!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to him!

TexWisGirl said...

he's a handsome fellow. happy birthday to your father!