Wednesday, February 5, 2014

 
 
it was an interesting day today....
I could have sworn it was going to be a full moon...
we were sooooo cold today....
windy...and darn cold....
 

 
just felt out of sorts today...
trying to get things caught up...
but seems like I ran into hurdles all day long...
 

 I tried out the organic eggs this morning...
you know they really did taste better...
I also bought organic oranges...
I was not really impressed with them...

I am so ready for my weekend get away...
hoping to get some good photo ops...
 
Happy Hump day....


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

hatari (i hope i remembered that correctly) is cute. :)

Carol said...

Cute dog and Hotrod's glasses tickle me!

Ramakrishnan said...

Nice pictures. Love the one of Hot Rod hugging the doggie. The picture of the doggie looking pensively into the camera is beautiful.

Tanna said...

I had one of those days, too, Deb. Stuff just shouldn't be this hard! LOL! I tried the organic route a few years ago... ultimately couldn't justify the price difference except on two items... the eggs and Horizon milk. ;) Girl, your weekend is getting closer!! Have fun! blessings ~ tanna

MadSnapper said...

love the macro shots and you know the last two photos warmed the cockles of my heart and made me smile... that hug is priceless.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the photos and enjoy your getaway!