Thursday, February 20, 2014

this has been an odd week...
do you ever feel like you live in the "Twighlight Zone"...
that is how I have felt this week....
 

not that it has been a bad week....just different...
seems like everyone around me has had personality changes...
some for the better...
We had a nice 31st anniversary....
 

The Eagles were awesome.....
but the arena was HOT in our area...
at first I thought it was just me...
cause we had to climb so many stairs to get to our seats...
but it was still HOT after sitting there...
I had to sit and fan myself...
I notice others doing the same thing...
We went out in the lobby area...HOT there too...
I asked someone that worked there...
she said the talent had asked for that temperature...
I really find that hard to believe...
the only floor that was cool was the ground floor...
I've decided to write a letter..
I don't want my money back...I just want them to know...
how disappointed I am...
we left early...it just wasn't enjoyable....

 I think I like the smaller venues better...
now...how would you like to ride in this car...
there were lots of cool cars and trucks at the show...
 
today I finally got to get my hands on baby E...
he is just adorable...so tiny...
smaller than both of mine or Hotrod...
 
I got a few shots of him...
we are planning a photo shoot really soon...
 

 today we were also furniture movers...
our family exchanges furniture quite often...
my Mom bought a chair...
she gave my daughter 2 chairs with ottomans...
plus a screen...we got a antique mirror...
it was my Nana's...
picked up from Mom's...
went by to see Baby E...
took furniture to daughter's...
picked up chair...delivered to Mom...
then it was time to pick up Hotrod...
I'm plum tuckered out....


7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very cool autos. sorry about the eagles venue.

Laura said...

I live in the Twilight Zone...

Laura
WSP

MadSnapper said...

love that purple and you could take ALL your family out in that car with all those doors...love the black and white photos... i can't stand heat... and if i am to hot i get cranky.. real cranky.. i would not have been able to sit there... write the letter,it might help someone else the next time

Tanna said...

I hate your Eagles' concert was ruined by the heat! Bummer! I love every song they ever did but I have never seen them. blessings ~ tanna

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about the extreme heat at the concert :( I can imagine your frustration and you should write to them. Love the cars/trucks.

Linda said...

I love how you and your hubby do such interesting things!! And TOGETHER!!

A Colorful World said...

Neat car show! Oh my--I am so sorry the Eagles concert was so hot and it cut into your enjoyment of it!