Thursday, February 27, 2014

 Hotrod has quite a flair for the dramatic....
he loves Shrek 2...he knows most of the words to it...
 
 I have got some of the cutest videos of him...
doing his thing...
he is really into singing now too...
oh we have so much fun with this boy...
 
 This week has passed by too quickly....
I am looking forward to my weekend time...
it's going to be busy...
I got a text from a friend this morning...
I'm going to take photos of her 4 grand kids...
a surprise birthday gift for her Hubby....
 
 I can't wait to go to the Irish Festival...
it is so much fun...
good music...lot's of people watching...
great photo op's...
 
We are already planning our March girls craft night...
I'm so enjoying my girl time...
it is so much more fun to do crafts...
when you have such a fun group of ladies around...
My Hubby is the greatest ever...
he looks out for us....and puts up with us....
not many Men would take 4 ladies to the Arboretum...
or keep a fire pit going during our gatherings...
help me get everything ready...help with the clean up...
encourage me to keep doing it...
 


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you have good men around you. :) and good women, too.

MadSnapper said...

i agree with Tex... good men, good women, good children.. and a wonderful life.... so much fun in your life. great gift for the granddaddy.. have fun with the kids photo op

Michelle said...

Obviously you are surrounded with some very fine people.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a wonderful weekend and you are blessed to have such a sweet man in your life.

Just Mags said...

Hotrod is getting taller. Great pics of him sweet Deb. Your ladies gatherings sound like tons of fun. That is very sweet of your husband to help out like that. Enjoy your weekend and the photo ops. Hugs

Judy said...

Wow!! Looks like he has grown 6 inches sine the last time I was here!!! He is changing shape again!!! Long and lean!